Today, the healthy but strong competition or struggle between developers or software development companies to gain a good position and market share has made IT Teams tend to collapse due to the still existing and prevailing pace or development style. SW traditional within the IT areas that is usually accompanied by large arrears, with long and slow delivery times.
However, the “Low Code” and “No Code” low code app development platforms and low code app development google have been created and made increasingly popular in support of this situation . Which provide an alternative of empowerment in current developers and development teams, and the entry of new unconventional developers or experts.
Low Code App Development Company
- Retro Cube – One of the best low code app development companies in the world, having more than 1000+ clients all over the world.
- App Development California
- Create an App Company
- Dev The App
- Create an App
- The App Development Company
- Global App Solutions
“Low code” and “No code” development platforms
These innovative development platforms do not require a traditional coding fund, which favors and allows any individual, whether a developer or not, independent or part of a development team, inside or outside an organization, can create and update a wide range of applications in a short fraction of time.
The “Low Code” and “No Code” development platforms allow those involved in the development of an SW to create applications with minimal programming and you can have low code app development free. Because they use a visual development approach through a graphical interface (GUI) and precompiled models that make it easy for them to drag and drop components to quickly create their applications.
These remarkable benefits push current developers and IT units to evaluate very well the adoption of these new technologies ( “Low Code” and “No Code” ) and low code app development gartnerin their processes and application development models.
No code platform
Non-code platforms offer a step-by-step visual development to facilitate various types of business professionals (not related to SW development) with basic spreadsheet skills to act as “Developers” able to quickly create business apps, both simple and complex.
Non-code platforms have assistants or menus for low code app development g suite; and tools that allow point and click, or simply drag and drop; In addition to the ability to add automatically generated user interfaces and the minimum requirements necessary for implementation, in order to simplify the entire development process.
Low Code Platform
Low-code platforms use visual modeling tools to reduce the amount of coding required in the process of creating architecturally complex and enterprise-level applications. In addition, these help to shorten the creation time of the applications by improving and facilitating the assembly and reuse processes of components.
With low-code platforms, both professional (non-developer) and expert coders can, through the use of scripts, business analysis, and process modeling techniques for low code app development open source, make more efficient the process of developing traditional applications under their charge or in which are involved
No Code Platform vs. Low Code
To choose between a non-code and a low-code development platform, and low code app development environment take your skills or that of your work team seriously. Since a low-code development platform has as its main purpose to accelerate development, while a non-code development platform has as main objective to facilitate the integration of non-technical users into the development process. However, the differences between the two are becoming less and less.
Both platforms of g suite low code app development need a certain level of knowledge in their stakeholders. Little or practically none experience in the subject of coding. Although they must configure the application functionally, which will certainly require that some have a solid general knowledge of IT, while the participants “non-developers” can improve their training and understanding of the area of development or coding with simple and direct courses.
Low open source code platforms
Among the currently available low code open-source platforms we can mention the following:
- Skyve : Very functional with different types of users, and very compatible with the most common database (BD) systems, browsers and hardware devices. It provides designs, actions, security, among many other things, automatically to facilitate the development of applications. In addition, it comes with a wide range of built-in open-source and microsoft low code app development libraries and frameworks.
- VisionX : Very functional for creating cross-platform applications (desktop, web and mobile) for local or cloud deployments. It provides open source Java frameworks and libraries, and is compatible with all major BDs. It also has performance monitoring of the applications created and allows automatic testing of the graphical interfaces (GUI), among many other benefits.
- Rintagi : Very functional to build CRM systems, ERP platforms and other types of products of that style. Ringtagi has an excellent cycle of weekly updates on its platform, automatically to facilitate the processes of adaptation of organizations to it.
As organizations evolve their IT processes and areas, and the functions between SysAdmins and DevOps become blurred, as we saw in a previous article called DevOps versus SysAdmin: Rivals or Collaborators? At the same time, employees must also begin to develop new skills to meet the IT needs of the organizations where they work.